Monday, January 29, 2007

A Case of the Monday's


It's a stressful week at work for me, so I'll skip the complaints and get to the fun stuff:

The Maker Faire is coming back to town May 19 & 20th, so you know I'll be there.

If you haven't seen it, and even if you have, check out one of my favorite websites: Hack-A-Day. I realize it might be almost meaningless if you don't have any interest in hardware hacking, but at least you'll catch a glimpse of what I'm into.

Our wedding rings are starting to be made (picture nearby).

I was moving the gas grill tonight and the grease catching can fell off and splashed fermented grime on my pants and shoes. This happened because I stopped eating meat 2 months after buying the BBQ and now it hates me.

1 comment:

rainbow said...

I'll protect you from that mean ol' grill next time. Hey! Maybe we should burn it!