Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Riding the Bull

Hi Soli!
Last weekend I went to the Saddle Rack for a friends birthday; complete in a bus. It's a country themed bar, and it was different.
I haven't seen so much tight 80s clothes for decades.
My favorite people watching target was this woman who was wearing a bikini top and tight jeans, complete with a necklace that had a string of shiny stones that hung down between her breasts. It was very classy. This is her riding the bull.

We also had a webcam date with a friend in RI. I haven't really ever played with webcam technology much, so it was new to me. I can see how it can be a really great way to keep in touch with folks. But the delay between the video and the audio makes it really difficult to carry on a natural conversation. I think we also might have exceeded the recommended maximum number of people on one side of a web cam. There were so many people that it was hard to carry on a conversation. It was nice to see everybody.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

thuy said...

wow, look at those jeans! all she needs are some clear heels.

e, please join us for cnsf this thursday. we're meeting at the beach chalet, i think. bring d so he can hang at the bar with the rest of the men. or he could crochet with us.

http://schmeebot.com/knitting/

there may be cake. come craft with us!