Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Truck Ran Over Me

So, It's official. I have caught whatever horrible illness that Dylan had last week.
Last night things started to go south for me, and then the symptoms started. I couldn't get warm (shiver, shiver), my head was pounding, and then there was this interesting delirium. At about 4am last night I attempted to make it to the bathroom. Well, I made it there, but not until I was so violently shaking that I was worried about falling over. I grabbed a thermometer and indeed had a temperature of around 99.5. Fevers can be fun, don't get me wrong. It's an altered state that's interesting because it's different. The best symptom of all is the runny nose. I don't just mean a runny nose, I mean a watery running nose. Is this more detail than you ever wanted? Sorry.

I slept all day, and am just now realizing that I haven't eaten one thing today. I'm not hungry either.

No comments: