Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi, Here I Am

I feel really displaced. There are a number of reasons for that. Like the fact that Dylan is gone and then he's leaving again for another trip. Also, I was really sick for a while, and sleeping for ~4 days and then working from home for several more caused me to be displaced from my office. Then there's the fact that we have a lull in the projects we're working on. I see the work load coming, but I don't have it yet. Not only do I not have it yet, but I don't have enough specs to pre-emtively strick either. So I'm in this holding pattern.
In other news, check this fuel efficient new car out. It starts out as the car I wanted to buy a used version of anyway, just for the mileage. Though it looks like they had a bad year or something. So maybe I'll try and get one of these. I'm all for supporting new technology, if I can afford it. What do you think something like this goes for, anyway?
Let's see if I can find it. I found one blog that mentioned it would be over 25K, but I can't reference it right now. I'm feeling too lazy to get the link, though I admit that it is possible to find it.

No comments: