Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Webby Awards - We've been nominated!

If you're reading this now - you probably care in some way about us and me.

My company has just been nominated for a Webby Award. They are something like the Oscars for websites, except that the person with the most votes wins. Those votes are users like you - so please, go and vote for Trulia in the Services category, under the subcategory of Real Estate.

Thanks to all of you who have already done this!

Here's the directions in my email I sent today (Sorry for spamming you - I've never done it before and I probably won't do it again.)

Greetings Friends and Family,
Trulia (My Company) has recently been nominated for a prestigious Webby award in the real estate category. For those unfamiliar with what those are - it's similar to an Oscar, except they're only for websites. It's an award for websites that are determined to be the "best of the internet."

The winner is determined by the number of people who vote.


Please help us win. Here's how:

All I need is 30 seconds of your time.

1. Please visit the link to Webby Awards website below to sign in and vote for Trulia: Look for the grey button on the right hand side that says: "Register now to vote" if you don't already have an account. If you do have an account - sign in.
http://pv.webbyawards.com/account/pv_login

2. Next - after you have logged in, click the link below and find the category 'Services', look for 'Real Estate' under that and vote for TRULIA!!
http://pv.webbyawards.com/ballot/home/1

2. Also please forward this email to 10 of your friends and ask them to do the same. Help my company win this Webby Award!

Here is some music to inspire you:
http://tinyurl.com/3w3sux

THANKS SO MUCH!

Best,
rainbow

No comments: