Monday, February 8, 2010

Reading

Last week I finished the book Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress. It's a cute story. Tells a little bit about Chinese culture during the cultural revolution.

I'm also about to finish Julie & Julia tonight. I've only got a couple pages left. This is also a light decent read.

I'm not sure what I'm going to read next. I'd like to read Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson. I tried reading it a couple months ago, but I didn't have the amount of processing power (spare brain cycles) to devote to it. It's not a light read, and he plays around with the English language some also. Maybe I'll try it again. I'm not as tired as I was then.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I am reading Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada. I love it! It is not difficult to read, but it is pretty long. It is taking me a while because by the time I get to bed, I am really tired. It is about the German resistance to the Nazi movement. It was written in the 1940s but just got translated to English.