Sunday, April 15, 2007

Web 2.0 and Indian Food

Today was a good day.
I spent some time at the Web 2.0 Expo in the city and watched a really good speaker, but couldn't last through the entire presentation, despite it's relevance, usefulness and good delivery. What are people thinking when they schedule a speaker for 3 solid hours? Well, maybe I'm in the minority, but I can't sit still for a speaker for that long, no matter how great the content is.
Afterwards I went to Vik's. Yummie!
Last night I had a good time hanging out at the beach chalet. We played poker and engaged in various types of debauchery. It was pretty fun.
My punkinpie left for a business trip today. He'll be back on Wed.
We came up with the idea of a type of cocktail party where everybody has to wear white, or some other black light friendly color/clothes and also wear a headlamp. There would be no other light besides the headlamps and black lights.
Is this just a ridiculous idea? I think it could be fun. I might have to tack some hanging fish from the ceiling just to add some "flair". I've been thinking that I need to throw a themed party soon.

1 comment:

Stucco Holmes said...

Gin & Tonic would be my drink of choice. The quinine in the tonic glows. One Wildfire www.wildfirefx.com will light the whole backyard with great results.