Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Night and Lost Beckons Me


My weekend has been good.
I'm really enjoying my alone time lately. It's such a switch from before when I was working at home, alone, and almost desperate for interaction when my punkinpie got home. Now I'm constantly with people.
I'm squished with them on the bart; I'm interacting with co-workers at work; I'm socializing with friends after work. It just might be a little too little people-less time right now. This weekend I put effort into being by myself, and it's been great. I'm one of those types of people that "recharge" by being alone. As opposed to the opposite type that "recharge" by being social.
I'd like to point out that I'm not a "people disliker" or anything like that. I love people, knowing them, understanding them, and sometimes just trying to figure them out. Everybody has a story and a different view in some way than you. Everybody has something to offer you and the world.
In other news, I found out somebody from my past died a little while ago. I hope he's in a better place now. I and the world will miss you! May you rest in peace.
Oh, and thanks to stucco holmes for keeping it alive (and congratulations too!)!

No comments: