Sunday, September 14, 2008

House bound

My honeypot put the toilet into our new bathroom. It's pretty exciting. He also cleaned a ton. This is also pretty exciting.

I just finished reading the book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" I really like reading the book but it wasn't nearly as great as the other sci fi I've been reading lately. The next one for me is "Lord of Light" by Roger Zelazny.

Our tomatoes have grown so much. I really didn't think they would grow like this. We've eaten a bunch and it looks like we're going to get a bunch more.

I recently built a new computer for myself. I've been spending lots of time trying to get everything moved over. It's a long process. My new computer is so fast. I can't believe how slow my old one was. It's better that I didn't know. I wasted most of yesterday fighting with apache php5 and mysql. At the end of last night, I had gotten it all to play nice.

1 comment:

thuy said...

you are a woman after my own heart. i happen to be borrowing the android book from the library, in audio though. i read it once before when i was in high school after i saw the movie blade runner. a lot of discrepancies between the two, i seem to remember. also, i'm borrowing the movie clockwork orange. i also read it in high school but never saw the movie.

we could have tutu, beer, and movie night? how about tutu, beer, movie, AND build a computer night?

thuy

ps: nothing is more exciting than a man cleaning. sexy, even!