Sunday, March 30, 2008

Zinc and Headaches

This week has been mellow.
Well, except for the headaches.
I've been getting these things almost every afternoon since I was really sick several weeks ago. It totally sucks. I've gone through the normal reasons and I can't really figure it out. (Lack of exercise; probably, lack of water; unlikely, lack of sleep; not so much these days, lack of zinc; of course!) Ok, it didn't really go quite like that, but I was researching these weird horizontal valleys in my nails and I found suggestions of a zinc deficiency. The nail issues are new, so are my daily headaches... coincidence, possibly not. So I started munching sunflower seeds and I didn't have a headache for a couple days, and then I ran out of sunflower seeds and the headaches came back! I suppose I should go buy some more sunflower seeds. Or figure out how to swallow vitamins (I'm such a wuss.)

My honeypot and I are leaving for Florida tomorrow morning. His grandmother organized a big family gathering and we're off to meet the family. We're also bringing his 7 and 9 year old nieces with us. They're pretty cool kids, but I imagine traveling with them should prove useful for birth control.

omg - I just looked at the flights for FL and this is what I saw for tomorrow's direct flight from SFO to Orlando: Total Travel Time: 9 hrs 53 mins.
This has be really 6 hrs 53 minutes because of the time change, right? I really hope so.
After all it was 10 hours or so when I flew to Frankfurt, Germany.

No comments: